While many people associate Las Vegas with getting married, many forget that it is also a great place to honeymoon too. There are many different activities and a great deal of sight seeing that can make a honeymoon not only romantic but filled with many different activities. There is so much to see and do in Las Vegas that you can go on your anniversaries too and still get to it all. Some couples may prefer to have a romantic trip to Vegas while others would prefer to have one that is filled with sightseeing and gambling.
Romantic Las Vegas Honeymoons
There are many things that a newlywed couple can do in Las Vegas that is romantic and will make the honeymoon extra special. All of the hotels and casinos have honeymoon suites that they offer with special pricing for the new couple. With this many choices, how can you find the best hotel for your Las Vegas honeymoon? The following are the most romantic hotels in Las Vegas:
- THEhotel at Mandalay Bay – Rating 5 Star: At THEhotel, you will find two room suites with a full living room and dining area and a separate bedroom. Pour you and your new spouse a cocktail at the full wet bar or soak in the luxurious bathroom created in marble and granite. There is a separate tub and shower so both of you can relax and get ready for the night out at shows and intimate dining. When you are dining in, you can watch movies or television on the forty two inch plasma screen television.
- Venetian – Rating 5 Star: If you want the romance of Italy but cannot afford an international flight then you should definitely take your honeymoon at the Venetian. Not only does it offer some of the best suites and rooms with all the romantic furnishings you could want, it also offers gondola rides. There are nearly twenty restaurants located within the hotel/casino so you never have to leave in order to have meals for just the two of you. There is also a large shopping area with middle and high end shops as well as a full spa for relaxing after gambling or tourist activities. The best part is you do not even have to speak Italian!
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas – Rating 5 Star – As you walk into the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, the first thing you see is the Chandelier Bar which sports one of the largest chandeliers in the world. If this stunning site were not enough to sell you on this hotel/casino then the rooms will. They are large and spacious and come with terraces for looking over the Las Vegas Strip and city. This is one of the newest hotels in Las Vegas and they went all out with many four and five star restaurants as well as a casino for those who want to do a little gambling while in Vegas.
- Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa – Rating 5 Star: Now most people know that the great casinos are on the strip, but the Red Rock Casino, Resort and Spa is a top of the line establishment that is not located on the strip. For those who do not want the hustle and bustle of traversing the crowds, then this is the hotel/resort for you. You can choose from deluxe rooms or suites and all offer either mountain views or views of the strip. There is over three acres of pool side relaxation or you can rent your own private cabana if you prefer. The spa is top of the line and offers a wide range of services for the newlyweds who want spend their time relaxing rather than fighting with the crowds on the Strip.
- Ravella at Lake Las Vegas – Rating 5 Star: This hotel is not located in Las Vegas but in Henderson which is just outside of the city. This hotel is based on the Mediterranean style and is considered an oasis in the desert. The setting is dramatic as it overlooks Lake Las Vegas and offers stunning views of the city as well as mountains. Like the Venetian, you can take a romantic gondola ride or go for a sightseeing cruise. You will sleep like never before on luxurious feather beds and all the amenities you could want.
Booking Your Las Vegas Honeymoon
The best time to book your Las Vegas honeymoon is during the off peak times during the week and at the height of summer. This is when the hotels are not as full and you can get a great deal on your rooms. Weekend and peak prices are nearly triple so this is a great tip for those who want to have a romantic honeymoon on a budget. Also, you can book package deals with airlines to get even more savings. If you shop around you can find even more savings.
If you cannot afford to go overseas for that romantic trip for your honeymoon, choose one of the top romantic Las Vegas hotels. You can save money and take that overseas trip for one of your many anniversaries. Las Vegas not only offers great nightlife, sightseeing and gambling but has many things that a newly married couple would find perfect. Take a gondola ride at the Venetian or Ravella and then dine at one of the many five star restaurants in of the hotels on the strip. If you want the ultimate experience, make sure you book some time at one the many top of the line spas.