One thing about Las Vegas that you may not know is that it has many great restaurants. They are unique in many ways and offer some of the best foods you’ll ever eat. Many of them offer different forms of entertainment that you can also enjoy while dinning out. They create a unique environment that turns a meal into an adventure that you’re sure to love.
Here are six great Las Vegas Restaurants that you just have to check out:
- Tournament of Kings – This is a dinner theater where you get to eat with your hands in the true renaissance fashion. You’ll be seated in arena-style while you watch a combination of jousting and sword fighting with your meal. Everyone will get a kick out of the show and putting down the fork and eating with your hands will be a unique experience for all.
- The Fix– When you’re in the mood for top-quality fish, poultry or steak, this is the place to go. These meats are cooked on a wood-burning grill for a unique taste that other restaurants can’t provide. The breads are cooked onsite and always fresh and you can order from the specialty cocktails. The staff is friendly and the music and overall atmosphere is relaxing and fun.
- Rainforest Café– This café makes you feel like you are dinning right inside a real forest. The décor includes flowers, animals, many jungle trees and sound effects that make it even more realistic. It even has a 10,000-gallon saltwater aquarium to admire. The menu includes specialty dishes such as the Mogambo Shrimp, Jungle Safari Soup and the Paradise Pot Roast.
- House of Blues– If you love listening to blues music, you have to eat at the House of Blues at least once. With a bar and concert venue onsite, you’re in for a real treat. Some of your menu options include Creole Jambalaya, Crispy Catfish Nuggets, Cajun Meatloaf, New Orleans Style Seafood Gumbo and Seared Gulf Shrimp.
- Planet Hollywood– If you want a chance to catch a glimpse of some celebrities, eat at Planet Hollywood. This is where many celebrities visit for publicity events. While dining, you can watch movie clips that play on screens located throughout the restaurant. Their menu includes grilled Tuscan chicken, steaks, burgers, and their signature Crunch Chicken. You can also order cocktails with your meal.
- Hard Rock Café– This is most likely the oldest restaurant in Las Vegas and it’s a classic. The first thing that you’ll notice is the neon colored “Gibson Les Paul Guitar” that stands 45 feet into the sky located at the entrance of the café. When you walk through the doors, you’ll see the many ways in which the restaurant pays respect to Vegas performers such as Elvis, Marilyn Manson, Elton John and even Madonna. Some of their specials include home-style meatloaf, handmade onion rings and honey bourbon New York strip steak.
These great Las Vegas restaurants offer more than just a place to eat, they offer fun, excitement and entertainment at its finest. You’ll never look at eating out in the same way again.